32. St. Louis Rams- Added Bradford and have Steven Jackson but you cant expect a lot from a rookie QB. But look for them to start at least in the top 20 next year.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Don't think Freeman will ever be a franchise QB and a young coach equal a long season.
30. Buffalo Bills- Once again the Bills don't address the problem behind center and have a horrible offensive line. Should be in the hunt for a top rookie QB next year.
29. Cleavland Browns- A lot of questions on this team. Holmgren will build a winner, just not this year.
28. Detroit Lions- A much improving team but a very tough division. Best is an upgrade at RB and Stafford to Johnson should be big this year. Also didn't they add a talented young DT?
27. Denver Broncos- What is McDaniel gonna do next? Trade Dumerville because he sneezes in a meeting? Am not sold on McDaniel and think he runs this team into the ground.
26. Kansas City Cheifs- Will Cassel step up and be what was expected of him or is he just another Rob Johnson? Will Weis find a way to get the offense going?
25. Jacksonville Jaguars- They play in a very tough division and are maybe average on both sides of the ball.
24. Seattle Seahawks- Will Pete Carroll be just another great college coach that fails in the NFL? He failed once, will it just be a repeat? Not a very talented team with an old QB. Great draft but will take time to develop those young players.
23. Philadelphia Eagles- Trade a Hall of Famer and hand a pass happy offense off to an unproven guy. Does anyone think that's a path to a championship?
22. Oakland Raiders- The Russell era is finally over and Campbell is actually a huge upgrade for this team. He should mean 3-5 more wins.
21. Arizona Cardinals- No more Warner and lose a top LB in Dansby. These will be the Cards we all grew up with. An 8 win season might be tough for them this year.
20. Carolina Panthers- 2 very good RBS but young at QB. And how will the defense replace Peppers? Still I think they could be very good but have to rank them low to start because of questions at QB.