Just a quick top 10 for fantasy players out there.
1. Adrian Peterson- I don't care if he has problems holding onto the ball. He runs angry and has explosive speed.
2. Ray Rice- Just a stud. Runs hard and can catch the ball out of the backfeild. My pick as #1 fantasy RB by the end of the year and will stay there for next 3-5 years.
3. Chris Johnson- Explosive speed and if he gets into the open feild he can't be stopped. But his size and durability scares me.
4. Maurice Jones-Drew- Not flashy but just a top producer over the last few years.
5. Frank Gore- Will have another break out year. With questions at QB he will be the offense will go through Gore.
6. Andre Johnson- The best WR in the NFL. No arguement. Big, Stron, Fast with great hands.
7. Steven Jackson- Top back but my only worry is they have NOTHING around him. No Wrs, a rookie QB and bad offensive line. But he will still produce.
8. Michael Turner- Healthy and rest from being hurt last year I think Turner has a monster year. He has a chip on his shoulder and will run with a purpose.
9. Drew Brees- The Saint have a high octane offense and Brees is their leader. He will throw the ball all over the feild and should put up huge numbers once again.
10. Aaron Rodgers- Right there with Brees. Rodgers is the leader of one of the top offenses in the NFL and is primed to have a huge if not record breaking season.
Agree? Disagree? Join in and post your top 10
Tomorrow will do 11-20